CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: Update 20TH April 2022
Paisley Housing Association Office is open to the public from Monday 25th April 2022 at 9am. Our hours of business are
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday -9am- 4pm.
Please drop in or phone for an appointment. We will continue to visit you in your home and provide virtual meetings where this is appropriate. The choice is yours.
You can still contact us:
• Phone staff direct dial/ mobile. See List of Staff Contact Details
• Phone the main office number 0141 889 7105 to be directed to services or to leave a message. We will call you back within 24 hours (Mon - Fri)
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org Your query will be directed to the most appropriate staff member for a reply.
As Covid measures will not be legally enforceable we will only be able to encourage members of the public to not attend the office or an appointment if they feel unwell.
· Continue to wear facemasks when coming to the office and during an interview.
· Continue to offer temperature checks.
· Continue to offer hand sanitising facilities
· Encourage social distancing.
We will not refuse to see a customer if they do not follow these suggestions.
For additional information: Click Here